My girls LOVE options in their lunch! Here are a couple of “bento” inspired lunch ideas.
Nutella and Banana Roll Up
1- Whole Grain Flat Out wraps.
2 Tbsp. Nutella
*Perfect to cut into bite size piece, like sushi!
Pairs well with chopped up strawberries and cucumbers
Sweet Roll Ham Sandwitch
1- Original Hawaiian Sweet Roll
2 slices of Deli Ham
*Add Cheese and Condiments based on your child’s preference
Pairs well with pineapple and baby carrots with ranch dip
Breakfast for Lunch
1- mini bagel with cream cheese
1- boiled egg -or- Vanilla Yogurt
Pairs well with some Love Crunch granola
Pearl Size Mozzarella Balls
Balsamic Drizzle for Dipping
Pairs well mini Pita Bread and a fruit of choice
Organic Turkey Pepperoni Slices
Slices of Mild Cheese like Gouda or White Cheddar -or-
Some other fun ideas…
- Melons and Cucumbers cut into fun shapes
- Make mini kabobs with mozzarella balls, meat and tomato
- Dipping sauces make a normal lunch fun
- Pickles and Olives are some of kiddos favorite lunch time snacks, not sure if you kids like them? Try it out!
- Kids have a hard time eating sandwiches? Cut them bite size. When lunch is quick, kids tend to eat the “easy” items!
Happy Lunch Planning!
Michelle Kaiser says
Always love your ideas!!